Trenton in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Headquarters of Colonel Johann Gottlieb Rall
The dwelling was from November 30, 1784 to January 5, 1785 the official residence of Richard Henry Lee, President of the Continental Congress then in session in Trenton.
Erected 1919 by Cathedral Corporation Unveiled by New Jersey Society of Sons of the Revolution.
Location. 40° 13.349′ N, 74° 45.952′ W. Marker is in Trenton, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on North Warren Street just south of Bank Street. On the front of St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Cathedral Rectory. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 151 N Warren St, Trenton NJ 08608, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. John Fitch’s Gun Shop (a few steps from this marker); Fitch’s Shop (within shouting distance of this marker); Route Taken by Washington (within shouting distance of this Warren Street Plaza (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Government House (about 700 feet away); First Synagogue (about 700 feet away); Abraham Hunt House (about 800 feet away); First Professional Basketball Game (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Trenton.
Categories. • Notable Events • Notable Persons • War, US Revolutionary •
More. Search the internet for Headquarters of Colonel Johann Gottlieb Rall.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 2,235 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. 2. submitted on March 26, 2010, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. 3. submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. 4. submitted on December 27, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.