Seaford in Sussex County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1932 by Historic Markers Commission. (Marker Number SC-6.)
Location. 38° 38.959′ N, 75° 36.473′ W. Marker is in Seaford, Delaware, in Sussex County. Marker is at the intersection of Old Bridgeville Highway and N. Street Extended on Old Bridgeville Highway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Seaford DE 19973, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Nanticoke Post No. 6 (approx. 0.3 miles away); Forty & Eight Boxcar (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. Luke's Episcopal Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Governor William H. H. Ross (approx. 0.4 miles away); St. John's United Methodist Church (approx. half a mile away); Seaford Fire Department (approx. 0.6 miles away); Mount Olivet United Methodist Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Old Seaford Post Office (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Seaford.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 2, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 429 times since then and 27 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on December 2, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.