Brown County Court House 1838 to 1854
Erected by Jean Nicolet Chapter,
Daughters of the American Revolution,
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 44° 26.941′ N, 88° 3.546′ W. Marker is in De Pere, Wisconsin, in Brown County. Marker is at the intersection of South Wisconsin Street and George Street (County Route G), on the right when traveling north on South Wisconsin Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: De Pere WI 54115, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Union Hotel (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); White Pillars (approx. ¼ mile away); Rapides des Peres (approx. 0.3 miles away); St. Norbert College & The Packers (approx. 0.6 miles away); Address by President Lincoln (approx. 0.6 miles away); Bernard Henry Pennings (approx. 0.9 miles away); The Catholic Bark Chapel (approx. 2.1 miles away); Menomineeville, Seat of Justice (approx. 2.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in De Pere.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 14, 2010, by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. This page has been viewed 774 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 14, 2010, by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. 4. submitted on September 23, 2011, by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.