Trenton in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The First Presbyterian Church
Present Building erected 1839
We are bound to Godís will
(On another marker nearby on the front porch:
Erected by Trenton Bicentennial Committee.
Location. 40° 13.217′ N, 74° 45.793′ W. Marker is in Trenton, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on East State Street 0.1 miles east of North Broad Street, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Trenton NJ 08608, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Presbyterian Churchyard (here, next to this marker); Rev. John Rosbrugh (here, next to this marker); Trenton YMCA (within shouting distance of this marker); Old City Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Taylor Opera House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); British Light Dragoons (about 400 feet away); Friends Meeting House (about 500 feet away); George Clymer (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Trenton.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 5, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,046 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 5, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.