Near Santee Circle in Berkeley County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Site of Huguenot Church of Saint John's Berkeley
Saint John's Berkeley
Constructed prior to
Erected 1928 by Huguenot Society of South Carolina.
Location. 33° 15.083′ N, 79° 58.723′ W. Marker is near Santee Circle, South Carolina, in Berkeley County. Marker is on Old Blackoak Road 2 miles west of Highway 52, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1257 Old Blackoak Rd, Moncks Corner SC 29461, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rehoboth Methodist Church (approx. 1.1 miles away); Biggin Church (approx. 2.7 miles away); Santee Canal (approx. 2.8 miles away); First Site of Moncks Corner (approx. 3.4 miles away); Old Moncks Corner (approx. 3.5 miles away); Berkeley Training High School (approx. 3.6 miles away); Pinopolis (approx. 3.6 miles away); Stony Landing Plantation (approx. 3.8 miles away).
More about this marker. This is a difficult marker to find. Turn off Hwy 52 onto
Also see . . . The Huguenot Church - St. John's Berkeley. (Submitted on February 8, 2011.)
Additional keywords. Cross
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 6, 2011, by Cathi Lee of Moncks Corner, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 890 times since then and 54 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on February 6, 2011, by Cathi Lee of Moncks Corner, South Carolina. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.