Waynesboro in Burke County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Presbyterian Church
Erected 1956 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 17-4.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 5.626′ N, 82° 1.014′ W. Marker is in Waynesboro, Georgia, in Burke County. Marker is at the intersection of Myrick Street and Williams Street, on the right when traveling north on Myrick Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Waynesboro GA 30830, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Shell Bluff (approx. 0.2 miles away); Burke County's 8 Governors Burke County (approx. ¼ mile away); Lost Burke County Men S.S. Otranto (approx. ¼ mile away); Burke County Veteran's Memorial (approx. ¼ mile away); Washington’s Southern Tour (approx. ¼ mile away); Waynesborough (approx. ¼ mile away); To Honor George Washington (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Waynesboro.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 13, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 525 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 13, 2011, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.