Harmony in Butler County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1947 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Location. 40° 48.107′ N, 80° 7.419′ W. Marker is in Harmony, Pennsylvania, in Butler County. Marker is on Evans City Road (Pennsylvania Route 68) 0.3 miles west of Raymond P. Shafer Highway (Interstate 79), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Located at the base of the hill next to the cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Harmony PA 16037, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Harmony (approx. ¼ mile away); Harmony Mennonites (approx. 0.6 miles away); Zelienople (approx. ¾ mile away); To The Glory of God (approx. 1.3 miles away); Bassenheim Furnace (approx. 2.3 miles away); Benvenue Manor (approx. 2.4 miles away); Fombell House (approx. 4 miles away); George Washington (approx. 4.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Harmony.
Also see . . . Harmony, Pennsylvania (pdf file). National Register of Historic Places (Submitted on February 18, 2011, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 18, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 654 times since then. Last updated on February 21, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on February 18, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 7. submitted on July 27, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.