Delray Beach in Palm Beach County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
J. B. Evans House
Also known as the Sandoway House Nature Center
Erected 2008 by Palm Beach County, the City of Delray Beach and the Florida Department of State. (Marker Number F-617.)
Location. 26° 27.49′ N, 80° 3.533′ W. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1895 S Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach FL 33483, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Beach Dedication (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); Nassau Park Historic District (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Delray Wreck (approx. ¼ mile away); Marina Historic District (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Marina Historic District (approx. 0.4 miles away); Orange Grove House of Refuge No. 3 (approx. 0.4 miles away); Atlantic Avenue Crossing (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delray Beach.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 20, 2011, by Judith Barber of Marietta, Georgia. This page has been viewed 475 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 20, 2011, by Judith Barber of Marietta, Georgia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.