Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Complex
Erected 1967 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission.
Location. 43° 2.65′ N, 87° 55.37′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of North 9th Street and West Highlands Avenue on North 9th Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1046 North 9th Street, Milwaukee WI 53233, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Pabst Brewery (approx. 0.2 miles away); MacArthur Square (approx. 0.2 miles away); Milwaukee's Last Operating Tower Clock (approx. 0.3 miles away); Invention of the Typewriter (approx. 0.3 miles away); Turner Hall (approx. 0.4 miles away); Central Library (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robert "Red" Wilson (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robert Stuckert (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . .
1. The History of Trinity Lutheran Church. Trinity was founded by immigrants from Pomerania, Germany in 1847 and (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
2. City of Milwaukee Historic Preservation Commission Historic Designation Study Report. (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 1, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 415 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 1, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.