Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Sawyer’s House
frame house was the home of
the sawmill foreman at the
mill complex. With the mill
and the “Miller’s House” it
is on the National Register.
1847 – 1997
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 30.)
Location. 39° 55.044′ N, 74° 48.386′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Fostertown Road north of Church Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kirby’s Mill (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Nehemiah Haines House (about 300 feet away); The John Haines House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Sandtown (approx. half a mile away); Two One-Room Schools (approx. half a mile away); Dr. Still’s Office (approx. 0.9 miles away); Cross Roads (approx. one mile away); The Toll House (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 273 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.