Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Maurice Haines House
lived here from 1911 to 1974.
He served years on Township
Committee and as Mayor. She was
a Quaker minister, admired for
her service to the community.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 33.)
Location. 39° 54.243′ N, 74° 49.449′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on N Main Street (County Route 541) south of Marlton Pike (New Jersey Route 70), on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Everett Haines House (a few steps from this marker); The Albert Kirby House (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Joseph Allen House (about 500 feet away); The Weeks-Bowker House (about 700 feet away); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (about 700 feet away); Ely Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); A Sears Roebuck House (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 378 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.