Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Weeks-Bowker House
the lot on which this 1876
home was built. In the early
1900ís, Sadie Weeks Bowker
always had 4 or 5 school
teachers boarding with her.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 44.)
Location. 39° 54.129′ N, 74° 49.437′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on N Main Street (County Route 541), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (a few steps from this marker); The Joseph Allen House (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (within shouting distance of this marker); Ely Hall (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Dr. George Haines House (about 500 feet away); A Sears Roebuck House (about 600 feet away); The Everett Haines House (about 600 feet away); Milton Allenís School (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 270 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.