Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
about 1844. The mansard roof
was added after a fire in 1893.
This 2 and ½ story home
shows fine workmanship both
inside and outside the building.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 35.)
Location. 39° 54.084′ N, 74° 49.426′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of N Main Street (County Route 541) and Cedar Street, on the right when traveling south on N Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 40 N Main Street, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Dr. George Haines House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Weeks-Bowker House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); A Sears Roebuck House (about 400 feet away); The Joseph Allen House (about 400 feet away); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 500 feet away); Milton Allenís School (about 600 feet away); The Stacy Prickett House (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 334 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.