Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Brace Road School
Herbal Doctor of the Pines,
attended here. The
earliest of Medfordís
four rural one-room
schools, it closed in 1918.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 55.)
Location. 39° 55.063′ N, 74° 50.211′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Church Road and Ark Road, on the left when traveling east on Church Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Toll House (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Benjamin Wilkins House (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Nail House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Cross Roads (approx. 0.6 miles away); Dr. Stillís Office (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Thomas Wilkins House (approx. 0.9 miles away); The Albert Kirby House (approx. 1.1 miles away); The Maurice Haines House (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 269 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.