Taylor in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Luther Stearns, Sr.
(Nov. 6, 1784 - Jan. 26, 1859)
Erected 1983 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9344.)
Location. 30° 34.456′ N, 97° 23.92′ W. Marker is in Taylor, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker can be reached from 4th Street (County Road 427). Touch for map. Marker is in the Taylor City Cemetery. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1101 E 4th St, Taylor TX 76574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Dr. James Lee Dickey (approx. 0.4 miles away); Bill Pickett (was approx. 0.7 miles away but has been reported missing. ); City of Taylor (approx. 0.7 miles away); Preslar-Hewitt Building (approx. 0.7 miles away); Eikel-Prewitt Building (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Taylor (approx. ¾ mile away); First Christian Church of Taylor (approx. ¾ mile away); Taylor National Bank (approx. ¾ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Taylor.
Also see . . . Taylor City Cemetery. (Submitted on January 7, 2008, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 6, 2008, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,036 times since then and 32 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on January 6, 2008, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Wide area picture of the marker and its surroundings. • Can you help?