Indianapolis in Marion County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Greek Orthodox Church
Erected 2003 by Indiana Historical Bureau
Ahepa Chapter No. 232, and Parish Council of Holy Trinity Church. (Marker Number 49.1992.2.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Indiana State Historical Bureau Markers marker series.
Location. 39° 46.263′ N, 86° 10.001′ W. Marker is in Indianapolis, Indiana, in Marion County. Marker is at the intersection of North West Street (State Road 67) and West New York Street, on the right when traveling north on North West Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 231 North West Street, Indianapolis IN 46204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Camp Sullivan (Military Park) (within shouting distance of this marker); Site of the Central Canal (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Isaac Blackford Bulgarian Orthodox Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); 1907 Indiana Eugenics Law (approx. 0.2 miles away); Civil War Training Camp (approx. 0.2 miles away); Romanian Orthodox Church (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Indianapolis.
Also see . . .
1. Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church. The church's current web site. (Submitted on January 7, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.)
2. Marker Dedication. The dedication of the marker took place on Sunday, October 12, 2003. (Submitted on January 7, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 24, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 7, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,742 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 7, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia. 3. submitted on June 23, 2016, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.