Morgan Hill in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Morgan Hill United Methodist Church
In 1930, the church was moved thirty feet west to its present location to allow for widening of the street. The social hall and kitchen was also added at the time. In 1988, the sanctuary and parsonage were restored as the first project of the City of Morgan Hillís Historic Preservation Program.
Location. 37° 7.622′ N, 121° 39.114′ W. Marker is in Morgan Hill, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is at the intersection of Monterey Road and 4th Street, on the right when traveling south on Monterey Road. Touch for map. Marker is mounted on the front of the building facing Monterey Road. Marker is at or near this postal address: 17191 Monterey Road, Morgan Hill CA 95037, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers John Page House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Votaw Building (about 800 feet away); Waiting For The Train (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Skeels Hotel (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Granary (approx. ľ mile away); [Morgan Hill] Centennial Project (approx. 0.6 miles away); De Anza Expedition 1775 - 1776 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Site of 21-Mile House (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Morgan Hill.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 15, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 396 times since then and 29 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 15, 2011, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.