Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Saint Stephen Lutheran Church
Erected 1975 by Milwaukee Landmark Commission.
Location. 43° 1.15′ N, 87° 55.001′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of South 5th Street and West Scott Street, on the left when traveling south on South 5th Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1136 South 5th Street, Milwaukee WI 53204, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Holy Trinity - Our Lady of Guadalupe Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Cream City (approx. 0.6 miles away); Floating Freight on Liquid Highways (approx. 0.7 miles away); R. D. Whitehead Monument (approx. 0.9 miles away); Milwaukee Fire Department Engine House #15 (approx. 0.9 miles away); Milwaukee Terminal Building (approx. 0.9 miles away); Marine Terminal Building (approx. 0.9 miles away); Sinking of the Lady Elgin (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . . Saint Stephen Lutheran Church - History. (Submitted on October 9, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 3, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 359 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 3, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.