Princeton in Gibson County, Indiana — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Gibson County Desert Storm and Desert Shield Veterans Memorial
Aug. 1990 --- Mar. 1991
Dedicated to All
Gibson County service
Men and Women that
served in Desert Storm
and Desert Shield in
support or in combat
from Aug. 1990 — Mar. 1991
( Obverse Side )
Gibson Navy Mothers
American Legion Post 25
American Legion Aux. Post 25
V. F. W. Post 1147
South Gibson V. F. W. Post 2714
South Gibson V. F. W. Ladies Aux. Post 2714
Erected by Gibson Navy Mothers, Am. Legion Post 25, Am. Legion Aux. Post 25, V.F.W. Post 1147, V.F.W. Ladies Aux. Post 1147, South Gibson V.F.W. Post 2714, South Gibson V.F.W. Ladies Aux. Post 2714.
Location. 38° 21.328′ N, 87° 34.069′ W. Marker is in Princeton, Indiana, in Gibson County. Marker is at the intersection of West Broadway Street (State Road 64) and Main Street, on the right when traveling west on West Broadway Street. Touch for map. Located on the South/East lawn of the Gibson County Courthouse in Princeton, Indiana. Marker is in this post office area: Princeton IN 47670, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Gibson County Korean - Vietnam Honor Rolls (here, next to this marker); Gibson County Civil War Memorial Gibson County World Wars I and II Honor Roll (a few steps from this marker); Gibson County American Revolution Honor Roll (within shouting distance of this marker); Civil War Honor Roll Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Judge William Prince (within shouting distance of this marker); Lyles Station (approx. 5.1 miles away); Lyles Station, Indiana (approx. 5.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Princeton.
Categories. • War, 1st Iraq & Desert Storm • War, 2nd Iraq •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 5, 2011, by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. This page has been viewed 770 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on October 5, 2011, by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.