Robertville in Jasper County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1971 by The Board Of Deacons Of Robertville Baptist Church. (Marker Number 27-1.)
Location. 32° 35.199′ N, 81° 11.955′ W. Marker is in Robertville, South Carolina, in Jasper County. Marker is at the intersection of Columbia Highway (U.S. 321) and SC-S-27-26, on the right when traveling south on Columbia Highway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Garnett SC 29922, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Early Baptists At Tuckasee King (approx. 5.9 miles away in Georgia); J. Lamar Brantley Road (approx. 6.9 miles away); John Adam Treutlen (approx. 8 miles away in Georgia); Two Historic Savannah River Ferries (approx. 8.2 miles away in Georgia); Old Mount Pleasant (approx. 8.7 miles away in Georgia); Oak Grove Baptist Church (approx. 9.4 miles away); Tillman Baptist Church (approx. 10 miles away); Tillman (approx. 10.1 miles away).
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker.
Also see . . .
1. Henry Martyn Robert, From Wikipedia. (May 2, 1837 – May 11, 1923) was the author of Robert's Rules of Order, which became the most widely used manual of parliamentary procedure and remains today the most common parliamentary authority in the United States. (Submitted on January 19, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.)
2. Alexander Robert Lawton , Wikipedia. entry. (November 4, 1818 – July 2, 1896) was a lawyer, politician, diplomat and brigadier general in the Confederate States Army during the American Civil War. (Submitted on January 19, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Notable Persons • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 19, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 2,178 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 19, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.