Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First Lutheran Church
in Town of Guilderland
1787. Rev. Heinrich Moeller
first regular pastor
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 42.572′ N, 73° 59.901′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is at the intersection of Route 146 and Hawes Road, on the right when traveling east on Route 146. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Meeting (approx. 0.7 miles away); Inn of Jacob Crounse (approx. 1.1 miles away); Knower House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Dr F. Crounse (approx. 1.2 miles away); Family Cemetery (approx. 1.4 miles away); Old Plank Road (approx. 1.4 miles away); Severson House (approx. 1.4 miles away); John Groot (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Regarding First Lutheran Church. "Though he preached occasionally in Guilderland and performed ministerial services among the families of the Lutheran faith, no regular organization was effected till the 13th of October,
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 30, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 453 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 30, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.