Cuthbert in Randolph County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
1843 - 1851
Erected 1975 by Cuthbert United Methodist Women.
Location. 31° 46.155′ N, 84° 47.503′ W. Marker is in Cuthbert, Georgia, in Randolph County. Marker is on Oak Street 0 miles from West Hamilton Avenue, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. The marker is located in Greenwood Cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Cuthbert GA 39840, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Confederate Dead and Hospitals (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Andrew Female College (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of First Randolph County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Carnegie Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); Frederick Davis Patterson, M.D. / Patterson Hospital (approx. ¼ mile away); Randolph County (approx. 0.3 miles away); Andrew College (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of First Church Building in Cuthbert, Georgia (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cuthbert.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 677 times since then and 29 times this year. Last updated on November 4, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 17, 2009, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 3. submitted on November 4, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.