Pell City in Saint Clair County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Historic Downtown Pell City
Erected 2003 by Alabama Historical Association. (Marker Number None.)
Location. 33° 35.18′ N, 86° 17.162′ W. Marker is in Pell City, Alabama, in Saint Clair County. Marker is at the intersection of Cogswell Avenue (U.S. Touch for map. Located on the lawn of the St. Clair County Courthouse, Pell City branch. Marker is in this post office area: Pell City AL 35125, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 13 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A County Older Than The State (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Pell City, Alabama (about 400 feet away); Pell City’s Historical Residential District (approx. 0.2 miles away); Harkey’s Chapel United Methodist Church Founded Circa 1829-1830 (approx. 5.7 miles away); Camp Winnataska (approx. 9˝ miles away); Lincoln, Alabama (approx. 9.8 miles away); Refuge Cemetery (approx. 10.7 miles away); Town of Margaret (approx. 12.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pell City.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 19, 2011, by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. This page has been viewed 610 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 19, 2011, by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.