Macon in Bibb County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
M. W. Grand Lodge of Georgia
Free and Accepted Masons
This marker placed A.D. 1959 -- A.L. 5959 by -– The Educational and Historical Commission of the Grand Lodge of Georgia F. & A. M.
Erected 1959 by The Educational and Historical Commission of the Grand Lodge of Georgia, F. & A. M.
Location. 32° 50.402′ N, 83° 37.864′ W. Marker is in Macon, Georgia, in Bibb County. Marker is at the intersection of Mulberry Street and New Street, on the right when traveling west on Mulberry Street. Touch for map. The marker is on the front of the Masonic Lodge. Marker is at or near this postal address: 811 Mulberry Street, Macon GA 31201, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Stoneman Raid (within shouting distance of this marker); Judge Asa Holt House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The March to the Sea (about 500 feet away); Mulberry Street Methodist Church (about 600 feet away); The First Presbyterian Church (about 800 feet away); Cowles-Bond House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bibb County (approx. 0.2 miles away); The First Baptist Church of Christ (approx. ľ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Macon.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 19, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 545 times since then and 46 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on November 19, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.