Stanford in Lincoln County, Kentucky — The American South (East South Central)
Erected 1969 by Kentucky Historical Society, Kentucky Department of Highways. (Marker Number 1234.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Kentucky Historical Society marker series.
Location. 37° 31.735′ N, 84° 39.869′ W. Marker is in Stanford, Kentucky, in Lincoln County. Marker is on Main Street (Business U.S. 150), on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 348 Main Street, Stanford KY 40484, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Wilderness Road - Loganís Station (approx. 0.2 miles away); Logan's Station or St. Asaph (approx. 0.2 miles away); County Named, 1780 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ottenheim (approx. 5.3 miles away); Pleasant Retreat PFC William B. Baugh, USMC / Medal of Honor Winner (approx. 7.6 miles away); McKinney's Fort (approx. 7.6 miles away); Buford-Salter House (approx. 7.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Stanford.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 21, 2011, by Forest McDermott of Masontown, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 289 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 21, 2011, by Forest McDermott of Masontown, Pennsylvania. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.