Georgetown in Beaver County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Beaver County (PA) Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation marker series.
Location. 40° 38.537′ N, 80° 29.976′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Pennsylvania, in Beaver County. Marker is at the intersection of 1st Street and Market Street, on the right when traveling west on 1st Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Georgetown PA 15043, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Saint Luke's Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Penna - Virginia Boundary (approx. ¼ mile away); Smiths Ferry (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Sandy and Beaver Canal (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Point of Beginning (approx. one Beginning Point of the U. S. Public Land Survey (approx. one mile away in Ohio); Gateway To The Northwest (approx. one mile away in Ohio); Land Ordinance of 1785 / The Seven Ranges (approx. one mile away in Ohio). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Also see . . . Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation. Marker Program (Submitted on December 25, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 25, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 377 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 25, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.