Helena in Phillips County, Arkansas — The American South (West South Central)
Sacred Heart Academy
Erected 1963 by Erected by the Arkansas Civil War Centennial Commission.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 31.298′ N, 90° 35.503′ W. Marker is in Helena, Arkansas, in Phillips County. Marker is at the intersection of Columbia Street (Business U.S. 49) and Arkansas Street, on the right when traveling south on Columbia Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Helena AR 72342, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hernando De Soto (approx. 0.3 miles away); KFFA 1360 Helena (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Blues Trail: Mississippi to Helena Helena and The Trail of Tears (approx. 0.4 miles away); They Passed This Way (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Battle of Helena (approx. 0.4 miles away); Russwurm Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Fort Curtis (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Helena.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 23, 2012, by Sandra Hughes of Killen, Usa. This page has been viewed 474 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 23, 2012, by Sandra Hughes of Killen, Usa. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.