Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
St. Patrick's Cathedral
Stained glass windows were imported from Munich, Germany. Bell cast in Troy, New York has been in use since 1888.
Entered in the National Register of Historic Places 1985
Erected 1962 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 4475.)
Location. 32° 44.955′ N, 97° 19.793′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is at the intersection of Throckmorton Street and West 11th Street, on the left when traveling north on Throckmorton Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1208 Throckmorton St, Fort Worth TX 76102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Site of Saint Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Church (within shouting distance of this marker); John Peter Smith (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Ignatius Academy Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Flatiron Building (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fort Worth Library (about 600 feet away); Hell's Half Acre (about 700 feet away); The Atelier Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); General William Jenkins Worth (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 11, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 441 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 11, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.