Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Tarrant County Criminal Courts Building
Erected 1983 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 5196.)
Location. 32° 45.451′ N, 97° 20.077′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is at the intersection of West Belknap St (State Highway 347 Spur) and North Houston Street (Business U.S. 287), on the right when traveling west on West Belknap St. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 W Belknap Street, Fort Worth TX 76102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Site of the First Masonic Hall in Fort Worth (a few steps from this marker); Fort Worth (a few steps from this marker); The Site of Camp Worth First School (within shouting distance of this marker); Leonard Brothers Department Store (within shouting distance of this marker); 1784 Tarrant County 1815 (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Founding Fort Worth (approx. 0.2 miles away); "The Stage Leaves From Here" (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Worth.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 373 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 17, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.