Picatinny Arsenal in Morris County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Administration and Research Historic District
Erected 2011 by Lake Shore Industries.
Location. 40° 56.43′ N, 74° 33.915′ W. Marker is in Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey, in Morris County. Marker is at the intersection of Farley Ave and Parker Rd, on the right when traveling west on Farley Ave. Touch for map. Historical Marker located on Federal property. Visitor Pass required from person of contact at Picatinny Arsenal to view historic marker(s). Marker is in this post office area: Picatinny Arsenal NJ 07806, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Middle Forge (a few steps from this marker); a different marker also named Administration and Research Historic District (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Cannon Gate (approx. half a mile away); Walton Burial Ground (approx. ¾ mile away); 600 Ordnance Testing Area Historic District (1928-1948) (approx. 0.9 miles away); Mount Hope (approx. 1.4 miles away); Ford – Faesch Manor House - 1768 (approx. 1.5 miles away); Naval Commander's Home (approx. 1.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Picatinny Arsenal.
Categories. • Military • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 29, 2012, by Jason Huggan of Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 403 times since then and 33 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on February 29, 2012, by Jason Huggan of Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.