Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Presbyterian Church of Rockport
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1846.)
Location. 28° 1.678′ N, 97° 3.142′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of North Live Oak Street and East Laurel Street, on the right when traveling north on North Live Oak Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 514 N Live Oak St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rockport School (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Bracht House (about 500 feet away); St. Peterís Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away); The Old Courthouse Aransas County (about 700 feet away); First National Bank of Rockport (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fulton-Bruhl House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Hoopes-Smith House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Also see . . . First Presbyterian Church of Rockport, Texas. (Submitted on March 18, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 16, 2012. This page has been viewed 504 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 16, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.