Belding in Ionia County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1965 by Ionia County Road Commission. (Marker Number 42.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 43° 0.859′ N, 85° 17.881′ W. Marker is in Belding, Michigan, in Ionia County. Marker is on North Whites Bridge Road one mile north of Richmond Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1600 N Whites Bridge Rd, Belding MI 48809, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Fallasburg Pioneer Village (approx. 2½ miles away); John Wesley Fallas House / John W. Fallas (approx. 2.7 miles away); Alton Pioneer Village (approx. 2.7 miles away); Fallasburg Covered Bridge (approx. 2.8 miles away); Smyrna (approx. 3.6 miles away); Robert W. Graham Home (approx. 6 miles away); Pere Marquette Railway Depot (approx. 6.8 miles away); Belrockton Dormitory (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Belding.
Also see . . .
1. White's Bridge. Wikipedia (Submitted on May 11, 2012, by Cameron Zwart of Belding, Michigan.)
2. White's Bridge. Center for Geographic Information (Submitted on May 11, 2012, by Cameron Zwart of Belding, Michigan.)
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 11, 2012, by Cameron Zwart of Belding, Michigan. This page has been viewed 453 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 11, 2012, by Cameron Zwart of Belding, Michigan. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.