Taylorsville in Plumas County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Taylorville General Store
for over a century
This store was built in 1862
to serve Indian Valley
Erected 1992 by E Clampus Vitus, Las Plumas del Oro Chapter No. 8.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 40° 4.504′ N, 120° 50.416′ W. Marker is in Taylorsville, California, in Plumas County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Nelson Street on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4368 Main Street, Taylorsville CA 95983, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Taylorsville Veterans Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); First Permanent Residence in Indian Valley (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Taylorsville Cemetery (approx. 0.2 miles away); Peter Lassen (approx. 5.6 miles away); Oakland Camp (approx. 7.2 miles away); Bransford & McIntyre Store (approx. 7.4 miles away); Sincerity Lodge 132 F.&A.M. (approx. 7.4 miles away); Bransford & McIntyre Warehouse (approx. 7.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Taylorsville.
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 21, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 333 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on June 21, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.