Kingston in Ulster County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Van Keuren Homestead
1777. Rebuilt and occupied
by direct descendants of
original owner since then.
Erected 1938 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 41° 55.846′ N, 74° 0.874′ W. Marker is in Kingston, New York, in Ulster County. Marker is on St. James Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is located on St. James Street, between Pine Street and Clinton Avenue. Marker is in this post office area: Kingston NY 12401, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Academy Green Statues (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Stuyvesant Indian Treaty (about 600 feet away); Kingston Academy (about 600 feet away); New York State Assembly (about 700 feet away); Bogardus Tavern (about 700 feet away); Fair Street Church (about 800 feet away); Old Blockhouse (approx. ¼ mile away); One Hundred and Twentieth Infantry New York Volunteers (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kingston.
Categories. • Notable Buildings • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 12, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 346 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 12, 2012, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.