Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Two Rivers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
 

St. Luke Convent

 
 
St. Luke Convent Marker image. Click for full size.
By Kent Salomon, July 18, 2012
1. St. Luke Convent Marker
Inscription.
St. Luke Church Complex
St. Luke Convent
This property
has been placed on the
National Register
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
1903

 
Location. 44° 9.008′ N, 87° 34.01′ W. Marker is in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker is on Jefferson Street south of 19th Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1810 Jefferson St, Two Rivers WI 54241, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Luke Rectory ( a few steps from this marker); St. Luke School ( within shouting distance of this marker); St. Luke Catholic Church ( within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton School ( about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Galecki Building ( about 500 feet away); St. Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church ( about 500 feet away); Civil War Memorial ( about 500 feet away); Washington House ( about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Two Rivers.
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
St. Luke Convent Marker image. Click for full size.
By Kent Salomon, July 18, 2012
2. St. Luke Convent Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 324 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement