Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Two Rivers in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
 

Washington House

 
 
Washington House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Kent Salomon, July 18, 2012
1. Washington House Marker
Inscription.
Two Rivers Central Park Historic District
Washington
House
This property
has been placed on the
National Register
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
1850

 
Location. 44° 8.915′ N, 87° 34.008′ W. Marker is in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, in Manitowoc County. Marker is at the intersection of Jefferson Street and 17th Street, on the right when traveling south on Jefferson Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1688 Jefferson St, Two Rivers WI 54241, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Galecki Building (a few steps from this marker); St. Johnís Evangelical Lutheran Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton School (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ice Cream Sundae (about 400 feet away); Civil War Memorial (about 400 feet away); St. Luke School (about 500 feet away); Hamilton Community House (about 500 feet away); St. Luke Convent (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Two Rivers.
 
Categories. Notable Buildings
 
Washington House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Kent Salomon, July 18, 2012
2. Washington House Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 248 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on July 18, 2012, by Kent Salomon of Manitowoc,, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement