Callahan in Siskiyou County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Church of Saints John & Paul
Callahan, Siskiyou Co., California
First Catholic Church in Scott Valley
Erected 1952 by Native Daughters of the Golden West, Eschscholtzia Parlor No. 112.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 41° 18.433′ N, 122° 47.971′ W. Marker is in Callahan, California, in Siskiyou County. Marker is on East Fork Road south of California Highway 3, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 East Fork Road, Callahan CA 96014, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hayden Hotel (approx. 0.2 miles away); Farrington Blacksmith Shop (approx. 0.2 miles away); Tacitus Ryland Arbuckle (approx. 3.4 miles away); California – Oregon Stage Road (approx. 5.7 miles away); California – Oregon Trail / California – Oregon Road (approx. 6.9 miles away); McBride Ranch (approx. 8.7 miles away); Hallie Morse Daggett (approx. 11.3 miles away); John Daggett (approx. 11.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Callahan.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 27, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 297 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 27, 2012, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.