Near West View in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Hiland Presbyterian Church
—Historic Landmark —
Darby and Evans, R. Hensel Fink, Architects
1836, 1914, 1936
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 31.861′ N, 80° 2.194′ W. Marker is near West View, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker can be reached from Perry Highway (U.S. 19) 0.1 miles north of Thompson Lane. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15229, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. West View Memorial (approx. 0.7 miles away); Mount Assisi (approx. 1.8 miles away); First Aluminum Observatory Dome (approx. 2½ miles away); Greenstone United Methodist Church (approx. 2.6 miles away); Davis Island Lock and Dam (approx. 2.9 miles away); History of Observatory Hill (approx. 3 miles away); Dickson Log House (approx. 3.2 miles away); Riverview United Presbyterian Church (approx. 3.4 miles away).
More about this marker. Marker is located to the right of the main entrance doors
Also see . . . Hiland Presbyterian Church. (Submitted on October 27, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 27, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 322 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 27, 2012, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.