Andrews in Andrews County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Dorsie M. Pinnell
(June 25, 1875-July 23, 1939)
Erected 1968 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1257.)
Location. 32° 18.835′ N, 102° 33.725′ W. Marker is in Andrews, Texas, in Andrews County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of State Highway 176 and SW 13th Street. Touch for map. Marker is in Andrews County Old Cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Andrews TX 79714, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Original Townsite of Andrews (approx. half a mile away); Early Settlers (approx. half a mile away); Andrews County Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Two Billionth Barrel (approx. one mile away); Billionth Barrel (approx. one mile away); Shafter's Trail (approx. one mile away); Means Methodist Church (approx. 1.1 miles away); Andrews County Discovery Well (approx. 5.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Andrews.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • War, Spanish-American •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 25, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 863 times since then and 34 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 25, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.