Annapolis in Anne Arundel County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Three of the the original walls remain.
Maryland day, March 25, 1914.
Erected 1914 by Peggy Stewart Tea Party Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 38° 58.591′ N, 76° 29.377′ W. Marker is in Annapolis, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County. Marker is on Duke of Gloucester Street, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Annapolis MD 21401, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colonial Annapolis (a few steps from this marker); First Presbyterian Church of Annapolis (within shouting distance of this marker); Mann's Tavern (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Synagogue in Annapolis (about 400 167 Main Street at Conduit Street (about 400 feet away); 163 Main Street (about 400 feet away); The Sign of the Bible (about 600 feet away); The Jonas Green House (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Annapolis.
Categories. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 14, 2008, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio. This page has been viewed 816 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 14, 2008, by Christopher Busta-Peck of Shaker Heights, Ohio.