Howard in Cass County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Howard Township Hall
This TOWN HALL, originally 24 ft. by 36 ft., then called a "Town House," was built in 1883 at a cost of $775.
Location. 41° 51.321′ N, 86° 10.545′ W. Marker is in Howard, Michigan, in Cass County. Marker is at the intersection of Barron Lake Road and Huntly Road, on the right when traveling south on Barron Lake Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Niles MI 49120, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Methodist Episcopal Church / The Old Rugged Cross (approx. 3.9 miles away); John and Horace Dodge / The Dodge Brothers (approx. 3.9 miles away); Donavon F. Smith (approx. 4.1 miles away); Donavon F. Smith Veterans Memorial Park Monument (approx. 4.1 miles away); Michigan Central Railroad Depot / Michigan Central Railroad Company (approx. 4.2 miles Michigan Central Railroad Niles Depot (approx. 4.2 miles away); Sumnerville Mounds / Sumnerville Cemetery (approx. 4.2 miles away); Ferry Street School (approx. 4.3 miles away).
Categories. • Education • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 23, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 297 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 23, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.