Berrien Springs in Berrien County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Berrien Springs Courthouse
Erected by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number HB50.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 41° 56.902′ N, 86° 20.457′ W. Marker is in Berrien Springs, Michigan, in Berrien County. Marker is at the intersection of North Cass Street (State Highway 139) and West Union Street, on the right when traveling south on North Cass Street. Touch for map. Marker is located at The History Center at Courthouse Square. Marker is at or near this postal address: 313 N Cass St, Berrien Springs MI 49103, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Berrien County Courthouse (a few steps from this marker); 1870 Berrien County Jail (within shouting distance of this marker); Andrews University (approx. 1.1 miles away); Union Church and Cemetery (approx. 3.8 miles away); Morris Chapel Church (approx. 5.6 miles away); Johnson Cemetery (approx. 7.2 miles away); Sumnerville Mounds / Sumnerville Cemetery (approx. 7.4 miles away); The Hogue House (approx. 7.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Berrien Springs.
Also see . . . The History Center at Courthouse Square. (Submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 299 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on April 30, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.