Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
—Historic Landmark —
Thomas H. Scott, Arch., 1905
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 26.391′ N, 80° 0.142′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is on Fourth Avenue 0.1 miles east of Stanwix Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15222, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Burke's Landmark (a few steps from this marker); Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company (within shouting distance of this marker); Work Accidents and the Law (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Martin R. Delany (about 300 feet away); Arrott Building (about 300 feet away); Site of Bear Tavern (about 400 feet away); John Scull (about 500 feet away); Union Trust Company-Lawyers Title Building (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Also see . . . Benedum-Trees Building. wikipedia article (Submitted on July 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 395 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.