Zurich in Zurich (District), Switzerland
Die fassaden verbinden die glas-eisen-konstruktion des jugendstils mit neu-renaissanceformen im dritten bis fünften obergeschoss. Das gebaude steht formal zwischen den natursteinbauten an der Bahnhofstrasse und dem reinen glas-eisenbau. Unter dnkmalschutz seit 1986
German–English translation by Google Translate
Built in 1897 as a residential and commercial building by the architect Otto Pfleghard and Max Haefeli.
The facades combine the iron-glass construction of youth with new corporate style renaissance forms in the third to fifth floor. The building is formally between the natursteinbauten on Bahnhofstrasse and em pure glass-iron working.
Under monument protection since 1986
Location. 47° 22.443′ N, 8° 32.298′ E. Marker is in Zurich, Zurich, in Zurich (District). Marker is on Bahnhofstrasse just from Sihlstrasse. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Bahnhofstrasse 69, Zurich 8001, Switzerland.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Urania Observatory (within shouting distance of this marker); Bienenhof (within shouting distance of this marker); Fountain from Paris Kezinstürli (about 210 meters away); Erzberg (about 210 meters away); St. Laurenz (about 210 meters away); Zur Hoffnung (about 210 meters away); Turteltäubi (about 210 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Zurich.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 3, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 317 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 3, 2013, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.