Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Sewickley in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

The Presbyterian Church

 

—Historic Landmark —

 
The Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By Mike Wintermantel, August 31, 2013
1. The Presbyterian Church Marker
Inscription.
1859-1861
Joseph W. Kerr, Architect

 
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
 
Location. 40° 32.593′ N, 80° 11.122′ W. Marker is in Sewickley, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 414 Grant Street, Sewickley PA 15143, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Saint Matthews African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Depreciation Lands Survey (approx. 0.3 miles away); Atwell-Christy House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Sewickley Public Library (approx. 0.4 miles away); Flatiron Building (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago Station (approx. 0.4 miles away); a different marker also named Depreciation Lands Survey (approx. 0.4 miles away); Capt. Frederick Way, Jr. (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sewickley.
 
Also see . . .  Welcome to The Presbyterian Church, Sewickley. (Submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
 
Categories. Churches, Etc.
 
The Presbyterian Church Marker image. Click for full size.
By Mike Wintermantel, August 31, 2013
2. The Presbyterian Church Marker
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 266 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2013, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Paid Advertisement