Round Rock in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1936 by the State of Texas. (Marker Number 9141.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 30° 31.207′ N, 97° 38.63′ W. Marker is in Round Rock, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on East Palm Valley Boulevard (U.S. 79). Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Round Rock TX 78664, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Double File Trail (here, next to this marker); Palm Valley Lutheran Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Confederate Chaplains (approx. 0.7 miles away); Anti-Slaveholding Union Baptist Cemetery (approx. 0.7 miles away); Cabin from Gabriel Mills Area Trinity Lutheran College (approx. 1.6 miles away); Olson House (approx. 1.7 miles away); A. J. and Carolina Anderson House (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Round Rock.
Also see . . .
1. Handbook of Texas Online. (Submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
2. Kenney Fort - City of Round Rock. (Submitted on May 29, 2016, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Forts, Castles • Wars, US Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,269 times since then and 41 times this year. Last updated on October 5, 2013, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1. submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on October 5, 2013, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.