Fillmore in Millard County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Fillmore Pioneer Fort
Erected 1935 by East Millard County Company, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 8.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 38° 58.124′ N, 112° 19.409′ W. Marker is in Fillmore, Utah, in Millard County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and East Center Street, on the right when traveling north on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is on the southeast corner. Marker is in this post office area: Fillmore UT 84631, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Utah’s First Capitol (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Land of the Yuta Little Rock Schoolhouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Edward Partridge, Jr. House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Capitol (approx. 0.7 miles away); Dominguez - Escalante Trail (approx. ¾ mile away); Fillmore's Adobe Church (approx. ¾ mile away); Chief Walkara (approx. 7.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fillmore.
Categories. • Forts, Castles • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 21, 2013, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 344 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 21, 2013, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.