Fort Washington in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
White Marsh Estate
Army Medical Headquarters
November and December 1777 for
George Washington’s army
Sons of the American Revolution
( Second Marker : )
has been placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Location. 40° 7.496′ N, 75° 12.94′ W. Marker is in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, in Montgomery County. Marker can be reached from S. Bethlehem Pike north of Mathers Lane, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 553 S. Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington PA 19034, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Hope Lodge (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fort Washington (approx. 0.4 miles away); On the Wing (approx. half a mile away); Birds of a Feather (approx. half a mile away); Is That an Eagle? (approx. half a mile away); Helping Hands (approx. half a mile away); Whitemarsh (approx. 1.2 miles away); The Atkinson Family (approx. 3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fort Washington.
Also see . . . History at Hope Lodge. (Submitted on November 3, 2013, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 3, 2013, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 297 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. submitted on November 3, 2013, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.