Port Tobacco Village in Charles County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint Ignatius’ Church
Saint Thomas’ Manor
Erected 1949 by Alcala Caravan No. 16 Order of Alhambra.
Erected 1949 by The Order of Alhambra.
Location. 38° 27.939′ N, 77° 1.441′ W. Marker is in Port Tobacco Village, Maryland, in Charles County. Marker is on Chapel Point Road, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is near the Cemetery at St. Ignatius Church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8955 Chapel Point Rd Port Tobacco Village, MD 206, Port Tobacco MD 20677, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. St. Ignatius Catholic Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Saint Thomas Manor (within shouting distance of this marker); Chapel Point Park (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mulberry Grove (approx. 1.9 miles away); John Hanson Pine Thicket (approx. 2.1 miles away); John Wilkes Booth and David Herold (approx. 2.1 miles away); Mulberry Grove - Birthplace of John Hanson (approx. 2.1 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 17, 2013, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 417 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 17, 2013, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.