Wilson in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1976 by Wilson Bicentennial Comm.
Marker series. This marker is included in the The Spirit of 76, America's Bicentennial Celebration marker series.
Location. 43° 18.374′ N, 78° 49.588′ W. Marker is in Wilson, New York, in Niagara County. Marker is on Lake Street (New York State Route 425) just south of Wilcox Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 411 Lake Street, Wilson NY 14172, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Wilson Collegiate Institute 1845 (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of Log House Built in 1818 by Reuben Wilson (approx. ¼ mile away); Lake Street and Young Street (approx. ¼ mile away); First School House (approx. ¼ mile away); Pettit Street and Chestnut Street (approx. ¼ mile away); Corner of Pettit and Bay Street (approx. 0.4 miles away); Greenwood Cemetery (approx. 0.4 miles away); Greenwood (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Wilson.
Also see . . . Historic Bridges - Lake Street Bridge, Wilson. (Submitted on June 19, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 13, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 379 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 13, 2014, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.